Plus, Tubular Bells
- About zanshin
- was a competetive swimmer in the 60s and early 70s with the Hull Olympic Swimming Club. Never won much, always seemed to come second or third in heats and nowhere in finals. Still going strong and just joined a masters group at my gym.
- Kingston upon Hull
- Swimming (obviously) and I am a sixth dan black belt in wado ryu karate and a second dan black belt in jujitsu; I run my own clubs
- NHS Health Trainer
- Not a "proper" swimmer
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 20
- The Artist Formerly Known as 2.0mps
- Can't swim and chew gum at the same time
- Pool campaigner
- I want to live forever, so far so good!
- Jellyfish scare me
- I must go wild swimming again soon.
- Frequently abused member
- Established Member