Go Back   SwimClub.co.uk Forums > Equipment > Manufacturers & Retailers

Old 28-04-2008, 04:59 PM   #1
woodspringpools

Send a message via MSN to woodspringpools Send a message via Skype™ to woodspringpools
Fancy your own training pool?

Hello all. I wasn't sure where to put my first post but it's a blatant plug for our swimming pool business ... but hopefully useful and relevant:

WoodspringPools are suppliers and installers of above ground and below ground swimming pools. We supply swimming machines, single lane swimming pools or full swimming pools. We have many pools available that are ideal for training and "proper swimming" and would love to help you get started. I can tell you from personal experience that it really is great to get out of the busy public pool and start swimming with a passion. We can also help out with environmentally friendly swimming pool heating methods such as heat pumps and solar heating.
woodspringpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 08:04 PM   #2
Juicy Lucy
Banned

I've looked at your website. Very interesting. How long is the longest pool you've installed?
Juicy Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 08:11 PM   #3
zanshin
Plus, Tubular Bells

Send a message via Skype™ to zanshin
I want one
Old 28-04-2008, 08:28 PM   #4
chris_lamb

Send a message via Skype™ to chris_lamb
Alternatively I hear Manchester has a couple of pools for sale...
Unless otherwise stated, all opinions are mine and not the views of any one else. They might not even be mine - it's hard to tell.

chris_lamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 08:40 AM   #5
woodspringpools

Send a message via MSN to woodspringpools Send a message via Skype™ to woodspringpools
The longest pool? Well, as you can imagine most of our customers buy pools for their kids and for themselves to swim a bit and enjoy the sun so most of the time we are dealing with pools around 15m length. The nice thing with many of our above ground and semi-submersed pools is that there are no technical difficulties working with much bigger pools and you can order them to any size you want. This is in stark contrast to traditional sunken pools which introduce huge costs and complexities as they get bigger.

All of our suppliers pools can be ordered in any size you choose (minimum 2m wide for lateral stability). If you need a reasonably priced 50m olympic pool you could try something like this
Old 29-04-2008, 07:58 PM   #6
Pandi
Bournemouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodspringpools View Post
The longest pool? Well, as you can imagine most of our customers buy pools for their kids and for themselves to swim a bit and enjoy the sun so most of the time we are dealing with pools around 15m length. The nice thing with many of our above ground and semi-submersed pools is that there are no technical difficulties working with much bigger pools and you can order them to any size you want. This is in stark contrast to traditional sunken pools which introduce huge costs and complexities as they get bigger.

All of our suppliers pools can be ordered in any size you choose (minimum 2m wide for lateral stability). If you need a reasonably priced 50m olympic pool you could try something like this
Big Dinghy full of water piccie there chap,
Here you go & Welcome to the forum by the way
Your price would be?
http://www.swimclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=9675
Based my price on using fibreglass panels and liner to suit. And no decking,which seems IMHO on your website,to be the mainstay of your pic.s of pools done.Just my veiw of course.
Old 30-04-2008, 08:24 AM   #7
woodspringpools

You are quite right our mainstay is semi sunken hardwood framed pools surrounded by decking. Principally because they are good value, easy to install and they last a long time.

Now you've set me off with that link, I'm going to have to go and work out a real world price for a 6 lane 25m pool, darn.